Finder’s Free exists to help you find answers to life’s little questions
We want to help with everyday questions — the offbeat, the basic, the mysterious, the complex… and the ones you don’t know who else to ask.
You will find a combination of answers written by our in-house team, along with a few provided by others who have relevant information to share.
Here are 10 of our favorite posts from our first 10 years:
- How do astronauts go to the bathroom in space?
- What if you ate the little packet that says Do Not Eat?
- Why do fish have mercury in them?
- Where do all the missing socks go?
- Are shellfish at all related to insects?
- Is it really illegal to pick a California poppy?
- Can you really tell the temperature from cricket chirps?
- Are warm air hand dryers really more sanitary than paper towels?
- Can you fry an egg on the sidewalk on a hot day?
- Why did UPS choose brown as their company color?